-->

Iklan Header

THE 30 BEST ROMANCE MOVIES YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO SEE

I have been a fan of the RomCom since before I can remember.

It’s a love I share with my mother and have actively begun to transfer onto my youngest son. He often complains that all of these movies “end the same,” but I know he secretly enjoys them or at least tolerates them enough to climb onto the couch with me and hunt for one to watch every weekend.

But, my personal love for romance movies encompasses much more than the happy go lucky with a sprinkle of romance many romcoms turn out to be.

I enjoy all types of romance movies: paranormal romances (like Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze), forbidden romances (think Twilight), more dramatic romances (Time Traveler’s Wife), super sexy romances (50 Shades), and everything in between.

I am always on the hunt for great romance movies, new or old, to watch, so I reached out to my Facebook community to ask them which titles top their lists when it comes to big screen love.

They came through, like always!



See Full Article

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel