-->

Iklan Header

Your Favorite Romance Novels Come to the Screen with Passionflix

Passionflix, a streaming service, turns our favorite romance novels into movies. We can see our favorite stories becoming a reality.

Petunia Party Recap
Play Video
As an avid reader, I always get excited when I hear that a movie company bought the rights to turn my favorite books into movies.

When I find a book that I love, I get completely immersed in the reading, and page after page I’m right next to the characters while they face their trials and challenges to be together. I’m a hopeless romantic. Until I get to the last page. Then I hurt. Why did the book have to end? What’s going to happen now? I need more. I need closure.

Passionflix can give romance readers the help to let go of a book and its story. After seeing the movie, you can finally let go. I know it is sad, but we need an ending.

With only $5.99 per month, you can watch how the story of Blake and Ian unfolds in The Matchmaker’s Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken or how Keane can win back Willa in The Trouble with Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis.

Moreover, you can find a lot of timeless romance comedies on streaming. Do you remember The Prince and Me with Julia Stiles? And what about Moonstruck with Cher?

Well, check out some of the titles you can find on Passionflix.
See Full Article

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel