-->

Iklan Header

IS DISNEY’S 2019 ALADDIN MOVIE SCARY FOR KIDS?

Aladdin is joining the ranks of Disney movies adapted to live action in 2019. I’ve got mixed feelings about the the trend of adapting beloved animated movies to live action. On one hand, it takes away from the story-book quality of the animated originals. And will it be too scary for children? But on the other, oh my goodness! The gorgeousness! (My first thought after writing that sentence is that “gorgeousness” must not be a word. But spell-check allowed it. Then thinking some more, of course it’s a word! But I probably didn’t use it in an entirely grammatically correct way. The editor in me isn’t really happy with that. But I’m going to leave that way.)

See Full Article

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel