-->

Iklan Header

7 MOVIES TO WATCH ON NETFLIX

You know how sometimes you just crave chocolate? Or tacos? Well, sometimes I just crave a good period drama. Something that will transport me out of normal life and into some other place and time. I want a window into another world, complete with costumes and witty dialogue  and maybe a love story to round it all out. I feel like I can fall right into a good period drama and find myself looking around blinking when it ends. The only problem is finding enough good ones to watch! Since it’s the dead of winter (perfect period piece viewing time), I’ve compiled a GIANT list of period movies, tv shows, and miniseries with well over 100 shows for your viewing pleasure.

See Full Article

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel